How to use the Somble Mobile App
This article is for supporters, not coaches. If you are a coach, please refer to our article The Somble App Experience for Coaches.
About the App.
- The Somble App delivers your favorite coaches content and classes straight to your pocket.
- To ensure fair pay of Somble coaches, the Somble App currently only allows for purchases of in-person classes and events. If you want to access new memberships, virtual classes, videos, virtual events, or programs from your favorite coach, you can do so from your coaches' Somble web platform on either your desktop or mobile device. Just click on the content you want to access in the app and follow the prompts to manage your access on the web, or head to www.somble.com and search your favorite coaches name.
- Your coaches mobile app is accessible by downloading "Somble" on the Apple App Store or Google Play store. Through the Somble Mobile App, you can join any live class, watch any on-demand workout, or take any programs that you have previously purchased or gained access to via membership.
The Somble App has 3 main components.
- The Home Screen (left)
- Chat (middle)
- The Dashboard (right)
The Home Screen - for finding new classes, videos, and programs from your coach.
This gives you direct access to your coaches content and classes. From the home screen, you can browse your coaches live classes and events, on-demand videos, and programs. You can also see the Community Board and comment on any of your coaches posts.
Chat - for interacting with your coach and community.
You can use chat to create chats with coaches you support, as well as chat with anyone in the chats you've been added to by your coaches. These often include group chats exclusive to programs or memberships.
The Dashboard - for taking in-progress programs, joining upcoming classes, and seeing a feed of your activity.
On the dashboard, you'll see two main pages. Library and Activity.
- Library is where you will go to join upcoming virtual classes, find your in-progress programs, and see your viewing history.
- Activity is where you will go to see a feed of your own activity on Somble (classes booked, programs started, etc.) and any new content and classes launched by coaches you support on Somble.
- Why can't I purchase virtual content and classes through the Somble App?
- Due to app store regulations, we can only offer live in-person classes and events for sale through the app. If you want to access new memberships, virtual classes, videos, virtual events, or programs from your favorite coach, you can do so from your coaches' Somble web platform on either your desktop or mobile device. Just click on the content you want to access in the app and follow the prompts to manage your access on the web, or head to www.somble.com and search your favorite coaches name.
- Why can't I find my coaches app on the app store?
- Make sure you search for "Somble" in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Do not search for your coaches name. Once logged in on the app, you will be onboarded onto your coaches specific platform experience. If you are not automatically onboarded, just use the search bar to find your coach.
- How do I manage my memberships and account settings in the Somble app?
- Just double-tap the profile icon in the bottom right and click View Account Settings. You will be redirected to the Somble web platform where you can cancel existing memberships, update your email and credit card info and more. If you'd like to purchase a new membership, visit your coaches profile on the Somble web platform to browse available memberships.