Somble's purpose is to provide an online marketplace for fitness and wellness content, servicing both fitness Creators and enthusiasts alike. Content that deviates from the general purpose to teach and take online fitness and wellness instruction, or depicts subject matter that Somble deems inappropriate for an online marketplace for fitness and wellness content, could be subject to removal. It is ultimately at the discretion of Somble to determine if content violates either our Terms of Services and/or Community Guidelines.
When you see a page on Somble that you feel violates our community guidelines, please take the time to report them via our content flagging tool.
This is a commitment to Creators. We know this is your livelihood. We invest heavily in making these decisions as fair and transparent as possible. We always want Creators to feel like they have an open line of communication. So how does this translate to moderation? Our first reflex is always to try to educate Creators to help them understand how a rule has been broken and how to remedy the issue. In cases where the violation is particularly bad or intentional we may take further action such as suspending or removing their account. In the most extreme cases we may ban a Creator from using Somble.These guidelines summarize a thorough, thoughtful, and living internal policy. We’re proud of these guidelines because we believe they will help Creators build a safe and supportive environment in which they can continue to create, share and build intimate and lasting relationships with their Users.
As a User and/or Creator with the Somble platform, you cannot:
- create fake pages or collect money for things you’re not actually doing. For example, you cannot create a User page for someone else.
- pretend to be or impersonate someone else by using the name, brand or works of another to deceive Users. We will review satire and comedy in a different way as we believe these subgenres are original creations.
- use Somble as a prank or to fund non-activity.
- impersonate Somble, one of Somble employees, another User, or any other person or entity or falsely state, suggest or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and Somble and/or any other person or entity;
- falsify account registration information, or make unauthorized use of another's information or content;
- use Somble in any manner or for any purpose that is illegal or unlawful, including engaging in any activity that violates any right of any person or entity;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, any portion of Somble without Somble's express written permission;
- use Somble for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Somble, may harm Somble or Users of the Website or expose them to liability;
You shall not create, upload, post, display, publish or distribute Creator Content that is obscene, illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or in any way which incites violence or violates any of the aforementioned prohibitions;
- violates another's copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other property or personal right (for example, using the name, likeness, image or other identity of another without proper consent);
- promotes or advertises escort services;
- promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act;
- involves 3rd party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising;
- gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by Somble or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
As a User and/or Creator with the Somble platform, you cannot:
- remove, erase, modify or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that is contained in any Creator Content that you do not own.
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of Somble.
- interfere in any way with the operation of Somble or any server, network or system associated with Somble, including, without limitation: hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, or making "denial of service" attacks; probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the site or any server, network or system associated with the site; breaching or circumventing firewall, encryption, security or authentication routines; accessing information not intended for you, or accessing another user's account that you are not expressly authorized to access.
- use Somble for any unauthorized purpose, including, without limitation, for purposes of building a competitive product or service, performance or functionality, or for any other competitive purposes;
- use any automated program, tool or process (including without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots spiders, and automated scripts) to access Somble or any server, network or system associated with Somble, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather content or information from Somble.
- make any other use of Somble that violates these Terms or any applicable law.
By registering an account with Somble, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age or have your parents permission;
- you will fully comply with these Terms;
- you accept full responsibility for the use of Somble on any device, whether or not it is owned by you;
- you accept full responsibility for any Creator Content created or provided by you; and
- your use of Somble will not violate these Terms or any applicable law.
Content uploaded to Somble must be first and foremost instructional fitness and/or wellness content. Content with a general purpose other than to provide instruction in fitness and/or wellness is liable to be removed once flagged and reviewed, and action may be taken against the Creator. Content that displays any of the below subject matter, even if the general purpose of the content is to provide instruction in fitness and/or wellness, is liable to be removed once flagged and reviewed, and action may be taken against the Creator. Somble reserves the right to make this decision. Please note the below list is by no means complete or exhaustive and Somble reserves the right to remove content that depicts subject matter Somble does not feel is appropriate for an online fitness and wellness content marketplace - that decision rests solely with Somble.
- Private Information Sharing: information that is associated with individuals or groups of individuals, which could reveal details of their lives or other characteristics that could impact them. Private information is not necessarily information that, on its own, is linked to individuals directly.
- Pornography, including but not limited to:
- Sexual acts, genitals, or fetishes for the purpose of sexual
- Masturbation or fondling of genitals, breasts, or buttocks
- Using or displaying sex toys to provide viewers with sexual gratification
- Celebrity wardrobe accidents or nude photo leaks
- Violent, graphic, or humiliating fetish content where the purpose is sexual gratification
- Nudity or partial nudity for the purpose of sexual gratification
- Explicit or implied depiction of sex acts for the purpose of sexual gratification
- Animated sex acts, pornography, or fetish content
- Non-consensual sex acts or unwanted sexualization
- Bestiality or promotion of bestiality
- Incest or promotion of incest
- Aggregating content for the purpose of sexual gratification
- Any sexual content involving minors
- Please note this is not a complete list.
- Hard Drug Use or Creation: Content that depicts abuse of or giving instructions on how to create or distribute hard drugs such as cocaine or opioids. Hard drugs are defined as drugs that can (mostly) lead to physical addiction.
- Promoting dangerous remedies or cures: Content which claims that harmful substances or treatments can have health benefits.
- Instructions to kill or harm: Showing viewers how to perform activities meant to kill or maim others. For example, giving instructions to build a bomb meant to injure or kill others.
- Extremely Dangerous Challenges: Challenges that pose an imminent risk of physical injury.
- Dangerous or Threatening Pranks: Pranks that lead victims to fear imminent serious physical danger, or that create serious emotional distress in minors.
- Eating Disorders: Content that praises, glorifies, or encourages viewers to imitate anorexia or other eating disorders. Eating disorders are characterized by abnormal or disturbed eating habits which negatively affect a person's health (including eating non-food items).
- Violent Events: Promoting or glorifying violent tragedies, such as school shootings, physical harm purposely done unto others.
- Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence, intimidation, and/or information especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
- Instructional theft: Showing viewers how to steal money or tangible goods.
- Child Abuse: physical maltreatment or sexual molestation of a child.
- Hacking: Demonstrating how to use computers or information technology with the intent to steal credentials, compromise personal data or cause serious harm to others such as (but not limited to) hacking into social media accounts.
- Hate Speech. We remove content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes:
- Gender Identity and Expression
- Immigration Status
- Sexual Orientation
- Victims of a major violent event and their kin
- Veteran Status
- Harassment: Aggressive pressure or intimidation of an individual or group.
- Criminal Activity: Content depicting illegal activity of any sort in any of the geographic regions this content is available in.
In order to police content on Somble, Somble utilizes a flagging system. Users, Creators and Somble team members have the ability to flag content they feel violates the Community Guidelines or Terms and Services. Flagged content is reviewed promptly by the Somble team, and necessary action can be taken.
Any content posted that is reported by another User or Somble, and that is deemed unacceptable by Somble, will be deleted and the User notified via email. Users who repeatedly or excessively violate Somble’s terms and services or community guidelines may be deactivated. If Somble becomes aware that a User is underage, Somble will promptly deactivate that User's account and delete all information and content of that User from Somble. If you are a parent or legal guardian and become aware that your minor-child has registered on Somble, please immediately notify Somble at firstname.lastname@example.org.